Heroes war

Heroes war

Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 5, 2015

Vol 1 Chap 5

*smach
- Mister? Do you find my lesson that boring that you fell asleep in the middle of it.
- ugh I am sorry, I was unable to sleep last night.

A few girls smile lightly at my answer to the professor but the professor doesn't seem to be satisfy with it.

- You better pay attention or you might fail this subject. Remember NO SLEEP IN MY CLASS. I let you off this time but no next time.
- Yes, I understand, professor.
Turn back to the stage professor continue
- Ok, now that I have dealt with the "snoring devil" we shall continue.



Great now I have a new nickname after 3 fuking years living in peace. I keep my calm and try to stay awake till the end of the class. After that in lunch time our group gather in a corner.

- It's a masterpiece of music ,"snoring master".
- Yes, master teach me please.
- oh great now I have another tittle? Come on you guys know me long enough, it's just accident.
- hahaha, but you know what, seeing you so formal and straight all the time make us unable to resist the very small chance to exploit such "accident"
- give me a break already. Got hit by professor was bad enough for me.

- So how is the game ? where did you start?
- Let me see Anton start in the Heaven Kingdom as he have a dream of being a knight in shining armor. For me I start in Western Tribes Federation. I love fighting on foot you know. - Dave said
- Speaking of Yuri I don't see him today? where could he be?
- Uhm my brother have someone he want to meet today.

Yeah I forgot to mention Natalia and Yuri are a twin. But somehow they not look alike. Maybe because Natalia is a girl? I do not know.

- So how about you and Miyuki? I heard that you two play together in the same kingdom?
- I am into magic as I want to become a mage but it's really hard even when we start in Dukedom of Nottingham as Elf. As for Miyuki she was in Kyudo(Japanese's archery) team back in high school so she go for archery again.
- Oh you've never told us that you was into Kyudo.
- .... yes

Miyuki answer was so small that we barely hear it. She have always been a shy girl until now so even when she is in our group for a long time we don't really know much about her. She only speak a little of herself with Natalia about girl's stuff and we boys don't understand a single bit of what is going on in those girl's head.

- Sigh, so I am the only one in Greeco Cities Alliance?
- Of course, you are a history freak have to be there.

I turn a deadly glare over Dave.

- I was just kidding. But to be honest everyone here already know you are really into history research. Most of us don't have that much knowledge about our own country's history. Knowing that the Empire and the Alliance both made based on historical nation surely raise your interest.
- I must admit that you are right about that.
- How is your character progress so far?
- I haven't leave the village yet. We just had a fight with a wolf pack.
- Agh I heard about that, sometimes wolves move in big pack out of forest and attack village farmers. Most the time people let the village gather their fighters and join in the fray to battle the wolf but it turn out that those wolves are too dangerous. In the end all player just try to save their life by stay behind They do get some intimacy but in overall it is not worth it. If someone don't pay enough attention they can die and lost 8 hours unable to play. You seem to have it rough to encounter an wolf pack like that. Poor you.
- ugh yeah at least I didn't die

There is no way in hell I tell them that I was able to kill a wolf and even make all villagers come back alive after a fight like that. And even if I tell them it's not like they will believe me. Who could have expected that gamer can actually change how NPC give out a quest? Let' have it as my little secret for now.

- Anyway since we start so far apart let's go on for a while. There is nothing we can do right now with that much distant between us.


*****************

- Aghh, here you are our little hero.
- Please stop seriously it's embarrassing
- No, can't do that kiddo. If I don't call you like that the others will skin me alive hahahah.
- So can you show me how to skinning animal?
- Yes, come over here I have prepared everything here.

As I step inside the house I see that Gus have the dead wolf legs tied up and he hang it upside down.

- Ok, I will make an example with this one. First you need a sharp knife, actually the Kopis sword I gave you can do this but using a knife is much easier. Here you start with cutting  along this place. See that? Good, then you use your hand and pull it all the way down like this.
*Swhooosh*
With a single pull Gus skin the whole wolf as if it's not even attached to the wolf body at all. To be honest I did watch such thing in real life at survivor show in Discovery channel but compare between the thing in TV and what you see in this game is a whole higher level of reality. It's as if I am watching a real survivor expert skinning an animal in front of me.

- Now it's your turn boy.

Gus hang another dead wolf up and hand me the knife. As I proceed he sometimes stop me in middle point out what I did wrong and how should I do it. In the end after a little trouble I did skin the wolf.

- At least you know how to do it now. Let' move on the slaughter part now. Those wolf are dead for a while so I have to  remove the internal organs already but I have this rabbit here do it's job instead.

Gus said and point toward a dead rabbit hang behind the door.

- I just got it before you arrive so it's fresh. Let's get it done so we can have rabbit meat tonight. You'll stay here for dinner. I've already told Bato about it.
- Err? well if you say so then I will do as you wish.

*AUTHOR NOTE: Please forgive me but I don't think write down how to slaughter an rabbit in my novel is gonna do me any good. Don't want a group like PETA sue me for something like that. To be honest if I wirte it down I can gain about 100 words lol*

Tink*
New skill gain
ProcurationBeginner lv 1

- Check Skill Procuration
Procuration skill
Beginner lv1 5%Can slaughter animals to get meats, hide and bones. The better the skill the higher quality of hide and the faster you do the "deed".
- The hide can be use as warm coat if it's a big one. The smaller can be add in small armor part too so animal hide can always fetch a good price at shop in city. Bone can be use to make bow, crossbow or carpenter work. Some animal skull can be use as decorations too. Meat is meat no more no less.
- Thank you very much for everything. 
- No no, the elder said I am the only could be some use to you here and personally ask me to teach you detail of it ... Agh,  I forgot to mention but the Greeco did employ a few barbarian groups to tech them spear throwing in the past. Those guys live in the northern part of the Alliance land. If you ever travel there you should try to convince them to teach you. It's better to learn it directly from them as I heard that they teach the Greeco a weaker version to ensure their safety.
- Thanks for the info. I will make sure to remember it. 
- Before I forget. The elder ask me to tell you to speak with him tomorrow. It's seem about you leaving the village. Well I guess it's time for you. But you are really the only stranger that stay at this village for more than 3 days. We start to get used to your face. It's gonna be hard to not miss you.
- Okay I got it. About me travelling it can't be help. If I got a chance I will visit here again.
- One last thing. Catch!
Gus throw me a water skins(ancient canteen). I look at it confusingly but he said.
- I filled it's with Posca which is a drink that both the Greeco and the Empire like. I think you may need it once you arrive at Minos. 
- Th...
- Stop! You say "thank you" too much. Say something else.
- Then do you happen to know how to make this Posca?
- If I am not mistaken it's wine, water and vinegar. Quite simple but really delicious.

New drink recipe gain
PoscaWine(?%) + Water(?%) + Vinegar(?%)
- Good night to you, Gus.
- Good night to you too, Eumenes.

The next morning, I meet the elder as requested and it seem that he planing to get the tribute trip to Minos start as soon as possible in the morning. I was allowed to tag along with those guys to Minos. As I leave the village it seem like I have been here for a long time. People are waving hand while say goodbye to me. I smile back to them and run to catch up with the tribute cart.

- So the small bird finally leave the nest huh?
- Yeah it is. I hope it can become a falcon soaring the free sky.
- Believe me. He will become a big falcon one day.

People continue to chat while I am getting further and further away from the village. I am actually too excited about my future adventure right now so I don't think much about the people in Pimado Village.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Followers

Follow The Author